THE LAST REMAINING EXPORT INCENTIVE FOR
U.S. MANUFACTURERS AND EXPORTERS
APPROVED BY THE IRS
AN IC-DISC CAN PROVIDE A 20% TAX SAVINGS FOR QUALIFYING U.S. MANUFACTURERS AND EXPORTERS
If you are unsure about whether or not an IC-DISC (Interest Charge – Domestic International Sales Company) will work for your Company, now or in the future, ask the following Questions:
- Do you currently, or will you in the future, have any transactions outside the United States?
- Do you currently, or will you in the future, use overseas distribution?
- Does your product currently, or will it in the future, cross any borders?
- Are you generating or projecting operating income?
If the answer to any of these Questions is “YES”, and you are currently Exporting or you would want to Export in the future, an IC-DISC could be a valuable tax-savings vehicle for your Company that could result in the following:
- Permanent Tax Savings on Export Sales – CASH FLOW
- Ability to Leverage Cost of Capital
- Opportunities to Create Management Incentives
- Means to Facilitate Succession Planning
AN IC-DISC CAN ONLY BENEFIT YOUR COMPANY PROSPECTIVELY – ONLY AFTER ITS FORMATION